All human beings, as well as most other living things, have DNA. In fact, according to biologists, it is DNA that makes each and every species special. DNA is responsible for determining physical characteristics of human beings such as the color of the eyes, height or even color of the hair.
Numerous studies have established that an estimated 99.9% of the DNA in any two individuals is the same. The remaining 0.1% of the DNA is called the genetic marker, and it is the part of DNA that makes people unique.
However, studies have established that identical twins also have identical DNA genetic markers. People who are closely related are also likely to have similarities in their genetic markers...Read More